Rinjani Second Summit or Mount Sangkareang located on 3.200 Meter above sea level. Your strenuous effort will be excellence rewarded by the breathtaking panoramic view of the Sun setting over the volcano with Bali and the Gili islands as an idyllic backdrop on the horizon. This Rinjani Trekking 2D1N is appealed to those short of time, climbing to Mt. Rinjani’s Crater Rim or Sangkareang Summit with gentle trek route where is good for beginners. Starting and ending in Tetebatu, it provides spectacular views of the Lake Segara Anak within the volcano’s crater and also called as the second summit of Mount Rinjani. The path of the route are combined with tropical rainforest and many big trees, so mostly you will walk on the shady path of the route.
• Rinjani Crater Rim
• Sunset and Sunrise
• Flora and Fauna as you ascent and descent.
Trekking Price Minimum 4 Participant
- 🏷️ $175 USD / Person >> With Accommodation 1 Night in Tetebatu Before Trekking
Please contact us if you are less or more than 4 participants
1. Licensed and Experienced :
– Mountain Guide
– Local Porter
2. All camping equipment:
– Sleeping bags
– Cooking gears
3. All meals ( 3 times daily ) Food + hot drink + Mineral water + Soft drink + Fresh Fruits
4. Transport pick up from Kuta Lombok, Airport, Mataram, Senggigi and Bangsal to Tetebatu and transfer return.
- Personal expenses
- Tipping for Guide & Porters
After a lunch and anough break we will continue the journey to the Campground area and the trek quite steep. So we will reach on the Campground area of Mount Rinjani Second Summit after 2 hours normal time and in this place we set up a tent for rest, dinner, and Overnight with the beautiful view of Summit of Mount Rinjani and Sangkareang, and also the mount Agung In Bali With the beautifull Sunsite soaring through the clouds.